HIFU Treatment Services
Skin Tightening And Facelift
For Any Query Leave a Message
HIFU – High Intensity Focused Ultrasound
In Dwarka, Delhi
HIFU uses focused ultrasound energy to focus on the layers of skin just under the surface. The tissues heat up rapidly because of the ultrasound energy.Once the cells within the targeted area reach a particular temperature, they experience cellular damage. While this might seem counterintuitive, the damage actually stimulates the cells to produce more collagen — a protein that further provides structure to the skin.
The increase in collagen leads to tighter, firmer skin with fewer wrinkles. There’s absolutely no damage to the upper layers of the skin and adjacent issue, since the high-frequency ultrasound beams are focused on a specific tissue site below the skin’s surface.
HIFU may not be appropriate for each and everyone. Usually, the procedure works best on individuals who are older than 30 with mild-to-moderate skin laxity.People with photodamaged skin or a high degree of loose skin may require several treatments before seeing results.Older people with more extensive photo-aging, severe skin laxity, or very saggy skin on the neck aren’t good candidates and may even need surgery.HIFU isn’t really recommended for people with infections as well as open skin lesions at the target spot, severe or cystic acne as well as metallic implants in the treatment area.
If you want your complexion looked a bit fresher, or your skin felt a bit firmer, you have more options than ever. HIFU is a comparatively new cosmetic treatment for skin tightening that some consider a noninvasive and painless replacement for face lifts.
HIFU for Face Procedure
There’s no particularly special preparation needed before having an HIFU procedure. Moreover, you should remove all makeup and skin care products from the target area before treatment.
Here’s what to expect at your appointment with us:
- Our physician or technician who is attending you will first cleans the target area.
- They may apply a anaesthetic cream before starting.
- The physician or technician then applies an ultrasound gel on the targeted area.
- The HIFU device is placed against the skin.
- Using an ultrasound viewer, the physician or technician adjusts the device to the correct setting.
- Ultrasound energy is then delivered to the target spot in short pulses for roughly 30 to 90 minutes.
- The device is removed.
If additional treatments are needed, you’ll schedule the next treatment.While the ultrasound energy is being applied, you might possibly feel heat and tingling. You can simply take a pain medication if it’s too bothersome.You’re free to head home and resume your normal daily activities immediately after the procedure.
Body HIFU / Ultra Contour Service
Ultracontour is a new dual therapeutic device for optimal results in non-invasive body shaping. Unlike liposuction, which involves highly invasive surgery and the discomfort of the healing process, Ultracontour is a fast as well as painless way to achieve a better body shape. Moreover, after multiple treatments, there are several people that find that they don’t really require another one for longer because they have “unlearned” the habit of frowning or squinting that originally led to the development of these lines.
Put simply, Ultracontour dissolves unwanted fat cells while leaving surrounding tissue unharmed. The results are amazing: expect a reduction of up to 2-5 cm from the waist measurement after the very first treatment. One can take several session as per individual requirement spaced about a week apart.
As far as the history of Ultrasound goes it has been around since the early 1950’s. In modern times, ultrasound has expanded way beyond anyone’s imagination, with methods and applications that extend to novel therapeutic and surgical uses. Ultracontour is a much more advanced system, which combines High Foculised Ultrasound (HFU) and Ultrasound Multi-Lymphatic Drainage (UMD) in order to treat particular areas of stubborn fat and cellulite.
Ultracontour is unique with its Dual System:
De-polymerisation or molecular dissociation of the tri-glycerides and a rise in their fluidity. Lipolysis is known the phenomena of ejection of fat acid outside of adipocyte via the stable cavitation and by the increase of the permeability of the adipocyte.
De-fibrosis by mechanical action of the connective tissue within the hypodermis.UMD Ultrasound to actually treat fat liberates in the interstitial tissue: Necessity of evacuation of the waste immediately after Focal session, also using natural lymphatic drainage otherwise human body tends to recapture approximately 80 percentage of those liquid waste in untreated adipocytes within just a few hours.
Post-Treatment Responsibilities for Ultracontour:
The Ultracontour treatment combined with positive diet and exercise changes, should lead to an obvious improvement in your body shape over the next two-to-three months.As with any treatment, success is actually based on your commitment to long-term change.To help maintain your results, establishing a diet and exercise programme is crucial.Dietary needs are quite simple: avoid refined, high glycemic index carbohydrates, which include white bread, rice, crisps, biscuits and sweets etc. and instead choose moderate amounts of low glycemic index carbohydrates, like potatoes as well as full grain bread.
You need to aim to eat moderate quantities of lean meat, chicken as well as fish and thus load-up on antioxidant-rich vegetables.It is vital to avoid oils of any description. These include things like butter, margarines and excessive quantities of olive oil or other refined oils as they have a really high calorie content.
Shape Your Future
- We are now offering more freedom
- We are offering more areas
- Effortless fat reduction with greater efficiency
- Latest machine produce greater vibrating effect on fat and cellulite with pulsed fractionated Ultrasounds
- Now hand free option protocol are available
Smart Body Contouring
- It is a pain free process for our clients comfort
- A simple walk in- walkout session without any downtime required
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- And is effective for all skin type for men and ladies
What areas can be Treated
Ultracontour procedure is devoted to local extra fat tissue present on 4 areas: Belly, Hips/ Flanks, Legs, Arms.
HIFU For Neck
HIFU for neck lifts and tightens skin for a non-surgical neck lift. It is a comparatively new type of non-surgical, non- invasive procedure and with our new state of the art technology way more comfortable for the client than previous modalities.
Advantages of HIFU Body
- HIFU Body is amazing!
- Body HIFU procedure is really fast, efficient treatment that uses a state of art body sculpting technology.
- This procedure is a revolutionary, non-surgical cosmetic procedure that uses focused ultrasound to combat localised fat, tighten loose skin, reduce cellulite as well as sculpt your body.
- Stemming from the success of HIFU Face as well as Neck Treatment, Body HIFU is truly the latest technology in the field of targeted fat removal and skin tightening.
- Focused ultrasound energy destroys stubborn pockets of fat to assist contour the body, whilst lifting and tightening the skin.
- This procedure also significantly improves the texture and tone of your skin.
- Thus treatment is suitable for the abdomen, arms, hips, thighs and flanks.
- The results of this treatment are visible within 6-12 weeks post treatment.
- It is a non-invasive, painless process with absolutely no downtime.